(Heads up: Number 10 might affect you personally.)
Here’s what’s I’m doing lately:
1. I’m managing three businesses.
2. I’m halfway through my Camp Nano manuscript for the third book in the Ghosts & Demons Series.
3. I changed the focus of my podcast, All That Chazz, to lifestyle, health and wellness.
4. You can pre-order my next book, The End of the World As I Know It, here. It’ll be released April 30.
5. My knee injury is fully rehabbed, so I got to cancel the MRI. I have no cane and no pain.
6. I had an epiphany and a major change in attitude and started writing a business book, in addition to the fiction addiction.
7. I’m quite a bit happier now.
8. Depending on scheduling and co-authors and whatnot, Ex Parte Press will publish seven to nine new books this year.
9. Despite all this, I’m quite relaxed.
10. (You skipped straight down here after reading the heads up, didn’t you? It’s okay. I don’t blame you.)
I’ve been promoting my graphic designer’s work for years, advertising him on my podcasts and generally acting like a happy booster. I see what he does as a useful need. We’re friends. Now we’re also business partners. I’m Alfred to his Batman, taking care of the nitty and the gritty so he can focus on creating fantastic book covers that deliver results. We’re organized, efficient and ready to serve you.
Head over to KitFosterDesign.com to check out Kit’s portfolio. I hope to talk to you soon about your next book, web banner, quote art, print and ebook covers.