The Author Marketing Club has a new tool you’re going to want. Actually, they have a bunch of tools you’ll want, but today I’ll tell you about the latest one:
The Book Widget Creator Tool
On your author site, you have your books displayed in the sidebar. You’ve used image widgets and text widgets and tried to make your list look attractive for readers. The Author Marketing Club just came up with a tool for premium members that makes it easy and uniform. Here’s a sample of what it looks like on my author site. (Scroll down the right sidebar. You can’t miss it.)
Before you reject premium membership, I hasten to add that the Author Marketing Club offers a lot of cool tools to make your writing life easier and your image professional.
The tool pulls from Amazon, so it updates star ratings automatically. It’s a set it and forget it situation. At some point, you’ll be able to link to other sites besides Amazon. Within the tool, there’s an option to input your Amazon affiliate code so you’ll get credit for those clicks.
To use it, all you have to do is choose a widget width and plug in AISN numbers from your books on Amazon. Premium membership costs $105. Over the next few posts, I’ll tell you why I joined and why that fee is entirely justified.
Stand by for more AMC advantages.
- Easy tech tools for authors and publishers Part 1 (chazzwrites.com)
- Kindle select: is it worth it? (leonhughesblog.wordpress.com)
- 5 Cool Tools for Archiving Social Media Posts (maximizesocialbusiness.com)
- In the digital age, what will become of author signings? (teleread.com)
- 5 Cool Tools for Archiving Social Media Posts (living-business.co)
- How My Team Uses Pinterest and The Pinterest Tool (digitalhighrise.com)