Mostly I talk about writing and publishing here, but if you have a book to sell, promotion and publicity is integral to the process. Social media has democratized book promotion in that it’s an all-access pass and the admission is free.
Writers, this afternoon, I have three great links on the topic of optimizing your use of social media to spread the word about your words:
And a question: Which social media are you using to promote your book or business?
Please let me know in the comments below.
- How-To: Utilize Social Media to Promote Your Event (vivanista.com)
- Learn More About Social Media (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- In house social media monitoring (sharemarketing.wordpress.com)
- Building a Social Media Framework (socialmediatoday.com)
- Why Should You Build Your Business on Social Media? (lockergnome.com)
- Free Keyword Research Guide from TrafficPRM – SEO Tips for PR and Social Media Pros (prweb.com)
- How American Companies Use Social Media (thinkup.waldenu.edu)
- SEO Future Is Linkbuilding + Social Media Optimization – Social Media Marketing Press (seome.me)
- More teachers using social media ()
- Using Social Media to Grow Sales (prweb.com)
- How restaurants are selling with social media (econsultancy.com)
- Does the Rise in Social Media Marketing Equal a Rise in Holiday Sales? (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Social – A Culture, not a tool (ericbrown.com)