Aspiring writers and published authors interested in self-publishing read ChazzWrites.com. If you are a regular reader of this blog and find it helpful, I’m going to ask a favour. I need a happy quote from you about this blog, please. Those quotes I use will be in two books about writing I’ll release this fall. One happy line and your name is all I need. If you’re already an author, then please add the title of your latest book to your recommendation.
I’m boiling down the blog to the best of my posts from over 1,000 articles on ChazzWrites, revising and adding new material. It was originally going to be one book, but that changed at 5 a.m. today (and that story is a different blog post.) Happy and snappy quotes from regular blog readers will go into the front matter. Something along the lines of “ChazzWrites.com helped me with…” or “I read ChazzWrites because…” or “I like…” Something like that. Drooling in ecstasy is optional but appreciated.
Whether you’re just published (trad or indie), aspiring to write a book one day or have published dozens of books, I’d love to hear from you.
Please email your reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org
(within the next seven days).
Help me out with this and not only will you be in the front of the books, I’ll also mention you (and your book) on the AllThatChazz podcast.
Thanks very much for your help.
- Space Vegans vs. Stephen Hawking (allthatchazz.com)
- Branding: The change I made (chazzwrites.com)
- Innovative ways graphic design can help sell books (and not just with hot book covers) (chazzwrites.com)
- The Future (allthatchazz.com)
- We’re Indie. We don’t lie down. (chazzwrites.com)
- Author reading: The Bugman of Surfside Beach (allthatchazz.com)
- Eight Facts About Writing That Surprise Prospective Novelists (chazzwrites.com)