On All That Chazz, I’ve just released a new podcast episode called Furious. I confess that I have broken a record that lasted 10 years. That was an impressive streak while it lasted. I can’t tell you what the record is because it’s very NSFW, but you can hear the vulgar, neurotic truth at the link.
In other news, I talk about casually offending listeners (and readers for that matter), Christians versus atheists, plus I read from the next chapter from Higher Than Jesus, “Rage in Heaven”. Expect action, adventure, lisping and macho BS that knows it’s macho BS. Enjoy!
~ Higher Than Jesus is funny crime fiction about a Cuban hit man with a tragic past and mommy issues. He also has a perilous addiction to Vicodin, a burning need for righteous vengeance and he worships the gorgeous blonde glamazon, Willow Clemont. Click here to see all of Chazz’s books.
- One of us! One of us! Burn that bushel to sell more books (chazzwrites.com)
- Author Platform: Problems, Solutions & Stuffed Speedos (chazzwrites.com)
- Setting writing and exercise goals that work (chazzwrites.com)
- Seven tips about book marketing very few will heed (chazzwrites.com)
- Micro-publishing is publishing: Tools, tech and committing to change (chazzwrites.com)
- TOP TEN: Reach more readers with these blog tweaks (chazzwrites.com)
- What gets clicks (chazzwrites.com)
- The Moving Forward Edition (allthatchazz.com)
- The No Excuses Edition (allthatchazz.com)