It’s not quite new year here, but 2013 is already in lots of places, so why not get started now so the help is here when you’re ready to hear it? It’s time for New Year’s resolutions, new plots and new plans.
There are plenty of changes coming: Expect more delicious content on my author site, serial fiction, weight loss, word count and exercise updates. Improvements, personal and professional, have launched. Brace yourself: I’m uncharacteristically optimistic.
Morpheus, from The Matrix:
“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”
~ Robert Chazz Chute is a crime novelist and suspense author. “Optimistic” has never described him accurately, until now. Check out the All That Chazz podcast and the links to his books at AllThatChazz.com.
- What will you make of 2013? Help is on the way. (chazzwrites.com)
- TOP TEN: Reach more readers with these blog tweaks (chazzwrites.com)
- Podcast: The Christmas Apocalypse Edition (allthatchazz.com)
- Setting writing and exercise goals that work (chazzwrites.com)
- The sorts of people a writer needs (chazzwrites.com)
- ChazzWrites.com wins among the top self-publishing blogs of 2012! (allthatchazz.com)
- ChazzWrites.com: 2012 in review (chazzwrites.com)