Future Pull awarded me a Fabulous Blog Award. Cool! Thanks so much! Part of the deal is I thank the blogger who gave me the award. (Ding! Done!) Then I a. name five fabulous moments; b. name five things I love; c. name five things I hate; d. pass the award on to five other deserving bloggers.
Fab moments. The first three, you’d expect:
1. Marrying She Who Must Be Obeyed AKA The High Queen.
2. The birth of The Princess.
3. The birth of the Prince.
4. Healing a woman confined to a wheelchair for 12 years. She’s still walking, driving, travelling and living independently.
5. Meeting director Kevin Smith and giving him an autographed copy of my first book, Self-help for Stoners.
Loves in no particular order:
1. Celebrating with chocolate croissants when I finished my first crime thriller, Bigger Than Jesus. It was an orgy.
2. A good book and me by the fireplace during a snowstorm.
3. Hot, sweet coffee.
4. My Mac.
5. See 1, 2 and 3 of Fab Moments above.
1. Power-mad twits.
2. Hateful twits.
3. Bigoted twits.
4. Right-wing radio (That’s pretty much 1, 2, 3.)
5. I guess it really all comes down to twits.
Bloggers (tough one):
1. Writing is Hard Work Helped me in my struggles with Scrivener.
2. Let’s Get Digital David keeps me informed on the latest in digital publishing. Smart fellow.
4. Matthew Iden He’s been especially helpful on keeping me current on the new Kobo platform.
5. FUONLYKNEW Cool reviews. (Love the animated graphic on her blog, too.)
- Ultimate Blog Challenge: Top 10 Things I know I don’t know (yet) (chazzwrites.com)
- Yesterday, I got a nice little surprise… (cloakeynotes.wordpress.com)