1. You won’t review the same author who reviewed you. That’s why we need a big circle. That’s one way to getting solid reviews, too.
2. This is a give-to-get situation where you will only review one or two books a year. Once it’s posted on this site, you can repost your review elsewhere.
3. Check the post below for details on the information you need to send. This helps me match you up with a genre that interests you.
4. Send said information to: email@example.com
Ah, and here’s another grand pronoucement:
I’ll be posting the book circle reviews on the new website (coming this fall.)
This blog will continue, but Chazz Writes is primarily a place for writers interested in indie publishing.
The new site will run concurrently, like sentences for both stealing fireworks and accidentally lighting your school on fire with those fireworks.
The new site will be a place for readers.
Book Reviews: A Very Decent Proposal (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris (fightlikegirls.wordpress.com)
- Who’s in your Circle of Influence & Virtual Boardroom? [Tom Evans] (ecademy.com)