I have some really cool changes coming in the near future. I really don’t want to lose anybody as the changes take effect so, against my nature and all that’s holy, brace yourself for a brief commercial:
I’m putting it out there.
Please subscribe to my blog
and please ask your friends and followers to do the same.
What changed? I’ve been making lots of moves in the last year or so, but there’s a lot more to do.
Since last May, I’ve been posting to Chazz Writes five times a week.
That will soon change to three rocking posts each week:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
When is “soon” with the new schedule? Probably after next week.
Nothing but the schedule will change immediately.
- I’m still putting great information and links out there.
- I’m still looking for authors to profile.
- I’m still available for guest blogging opportunities and giving guest blogging opportunities.
- I’m still editing just as much as ever.
- Also still looking for (affordable) web developers to help me migrate to a new hosted platform that will become more interactive.
What exactly is coming, Chazz?
Aside from my regular editing duties, I’m editing my novel and its companion e-book.The details are top secret until I’m ready to launch. Subscribers will be in on the ground floor for extras when the books drop like valkyries from the sky attacking to a Wagner soundtrack.
Stay tuned. And seriously, please subscribe so you’ll be in the know.
- It’s official: Despite my weight loss, I’m an Editor-at-large (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Chazz Writes: The Top Post of 2010 was… (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas from Chazz! (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Writers Top Ten: Why blogging about publishing is important (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)