This article is a long read but definitely worth the time. This gives quite an insight into the long process we must all endure (whether you’re self-published or traditionally published.) It’s especially useful to see how editors and authors relate. Check it out:
Racing off to help someone in need at the moment.
Alfred! My cape! My cowl!
See you back here tomorrow morning, same bat-time, same bat-channel.
- The Awl Is Seeking A Managing Editor (theawl.com)
- A Self-Publishing Adventure Wraps Up (scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org)
- Favourite Posts :Defining the Role of an Editor (writeanything.wordpress.com)
- Bernard Starr: Self-Publishing Offers No Hassle and Big Potential Profits. Is It For You? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Yes, You Can Make a Living as a Fiction Author (webupon.com)