C h a z z W r i t e s . c o m

Write and publish with love and fury.

A question for you

Today I noticed that somebody found my blog by googling “Cheryll Ladd’s nipples”, “Charlie’s Angles” and, more mysterious, “Cheryll Ladd and jim nipples.”

Um…what?! Gee, I hope that’s one guy and not several people arriving here from those searches.

So I’m curious:

How did you come to Chazz Writes…or how do you know me or what brought you here today?

Advertisements

Filed under: What about Chazz?, , , , , ,

14 Responses

1. Simone Ludlow says:

I found you by using the tag surfer feature of WordPress. Seriously? Cheryl Ladd’s nipples?

• Chazz says:

Seriously. Sometimes the search terms that crop up make me giggle and sometimes they make me add more locks to the door. Anyway, glad you found me.

2. Good question! You haunt my inbox. So perhaps we should say I didn’t come to you, you come to me.

• Chazz says:

Do you mean through a subscription, Roz? I’m uncomfortable if you see me as a stalker…or a ghost. You have guest posted. I think I heard of you through a Nail Your Novel promotion first.

3. scribbla says:

I found you by searching for “Charlie’s Nipples”. Hahahaha, just kidding. Actually though the writing tag here on WP.

• Chazz says:

Ah. Is WordPress the biggest blogging platform? I think it is. Curious how many people find me that way. (The newest widget allows us to see who comments most.) I’ve decided to stick with WordPress for the other website in any case.

Glad WordPressers surf other blogs, too. I read someone complain that they aren’t getting any hits but they also made clear that they didn’t read other blogs, either. (Which made my eyes cross a little bit.)

🙂

• scribbla says:

Yeah – I surf around quite a lot around here. There are so many inspirational people to read. But I guess I wind up following maybe 1 in 20. Still, WordPress is a powerful resource when you engage others on it.

4. Hey, I met you at Word on the Street when I was walking around like an”Author on the Street” handing out my bookmarks. What a treat it was to run into you!

Sue

• Chazz says:

Thanks, Sue! Was Word on the Street held already? I checked early in the year and the websites didn’t have a date set aside (!).

As much as I love Word on the Street in Toronto, I’ve been so busy I forgot about it this year. As good as the web is, it is great to actually meet people in person and, of course, I got to edit your book because of it. (The web is easier because I’m far less self-conscious meeting people electronically than outside my bunker empire.)

5. Somebody Tweeted about you. I love finding new blogs via Twitter.

Hope Clark
    FundsforWriters.com

• Chazz says:

Glad you found me through Twitter. Recently read a blogger say no one found her through tweets but, personally, I can’t imagine why not. Odd.

6. eden baylee says:

You’ve commented on my blogs before. We’ve had a few tweet exchanges. I include you with my #WW and #FF because I like your writing.

eden

• Chazz says:

Merci! I didn’t post this to find out what’s working to get people to find my blog. However, come to think of it, I guess that’s what I’m finding out anyway.

7. […] A question for you (chazzwrites.wordpress.com) […]