As I recover from minor surgery, I’m taking it easy today. However, I do have a new product up at the store for editors who want to gently remind writers that it’s not called a liveline. It’s a deadline. Check out the new mugs here.
Tomorrow, in case you are struggling with a deadline: Top 10 ways to get back your motivation to write. Then, a post on how to edit without reading. Crazy shit, I know! Stay tuned.
Now I’m back to the couch with one more day feeling sorry for myself. I’ll get my groove back tomorrow, Stella.
(I’m okay. Minor injury sustained while defending Gotham from dark forces.)
- Check out Sue Kenney’s My Camino (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Writers and Readers: Heads up! Exciting changes ahead! (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Writers: Finding an editor & should you be a joiner? (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- The publisher’s temperament (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Publishing is sick. You should quit. Take up knitting. (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)
- Writers & Readers: I say something new & cranky (chazzwrites.wordpress.com)