It’s time to glimpse your future. The plague is coming. The pandemic will hit us in waves. One strange boy with hidden talents will determine whether this is the end of the world or the just the end of the world as we know it.
Horror lovers have plenty of surprises ahead with this dystopian serial. The infected are not what you expect and the heroes and villains of this zombie apocalypse are like nothing you’ve experienced.
Jaimie Spencer is a selective mute on the autistic spectrum. Read Episode One for free now and find out why parents of autistic children love This Plague of Days.
A savage virus spreads around the globe and society collapses. In Britain, the story has the flavor of the international thriller. In America’s heartland, you’ll see what happens when the Sutr plague comes for a family just like yours.
This serial is two books in one on a collision course.
Five stars from reviewers:
“Not your average Zombie story!”
I think this storyline is brilliant. It’s not your cliched, run-of-the-mill zombie apocalypse story. It’s character driven. It’s cerebral. It’s awesome.
The first episode of This Plague of Days is the perfect balance of back story, anecdotes, and the events of the present crisis. Jaimie, the main character, is fantastically written and surprisingly well thought out.
Plague of Days Episode 1 takes the reader into a new perspective-the autistic. A different concept, refreshing as well as illustrating the challenges faced in real life as well as in fiction.
I’ve read and watched several zombie novels and TV shows. This one is told from a unique perspective and I can’t wait to read the next episode. I think this would translate to a miniseries!
~ Robert Chazz Chute is a former journalist, columnist and podcaster. This Plague of Days is his ninth book.
- Season One of the World’s First Autistic Zombie Apocalypse Novel is Complete! (thisplagueofdays.com)
- This Plague of Days: An intro to serials and the big idea (thisplagueofdays.com)
- The book I lost a job for…and why zombies? (thisplagueofdays.com)
- This Plague of Days: A Secret Revealed (allthatchazz.com)
- This Plague of Days: The mind virus is created (allthatchazz.com)
- The Reason I Jump: One Boy’s Voice from the Silence of Autism, by Naoki Higashida – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Is My Child An Indigo Child? (netherrealminvestigations.wordpress.com)
- Autistic!Sherlock Holmes – An Analysis (lucasscheelk.wordpress.com)