Congratulations to all who participated in NaNoWriMo and got it done!
You stayed up late and got up early to write your novel. You got hired a babysitter for a couple of hours of uninterrupted time. You took the phone off the hook and got writer’s cramp instead of whining about writer’s block. Good for you!
Next stop: EDITING.
But first, let that manuscript breathe. Please.
Give it some time before you go back to revisit. Take a break before you get down into the dirty business of sifting through the carnage for the good stuff. Give yourself some time. You’ve had a crazy month so tonight, celebrate. Relax. Catch up on the TV you recorded through November.
Or why not kick back and relax with a comedy podcast? Oh, look at that. I have one! Self-help for Stoners is also on iTunes. If you like it, leave a review. (If you don’t like it, go do something you do like.)
- I didn’t win NaNoWriMo this year. Thank goodness! (grapholalia.com)
- NaNoWriMo Wrap-up (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 – The Final Straw (thewillowpapers.wordpress.com)
- Writing Wednesday – NaNoWriMo 2011 Thoughts (kikiwritesabout.com)
- NaNoWriMo a Writing Roler Coaster (lifesmaze.wordpress.com)
- If I Were A NaNoWriMoer (undiscoveredauthor.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Fail, Plus a Blog Schedule ‘Cuz Kids Need Structure (danielleheath.wordpress.com)