Three interesting links:
And finally, an author decides to give away his e-book. What makes this special? No gimmicks, no forms, no following, no email subscriptions, zero ordeal.
JS Chancellor’s book got pirated but he’s turning things around. It will be interesting to see how his strategy works to promote the book.
So let’s help. Pump up his blog. Pump up the volume. Go see if you like his writing and maybe a great experience and reader-writer relationship will begin.
He calls it “a shameless plea for help.” I say we help out because, hey, we’re writers! We can help out other writers! More important, we’re readers! And helping out feels good.
And the dude’s giving you a book! What’s to think about? If you like it, spread his word. Go there, bookmark it and pick it up March 1.
Check here for details:
- [process] On Word Count (jlake.com)
- Success in a New Genre (robinespana.blogspot.com)
- Counting Text On The Fly (lockergnome.com)
- Word Count by Genre (worddreams.wordpress.com)
- Why It’s Called The Slush Pile (terrywhalin.blogspot.com)
- The New Site Figment Asks Users to “Write Yourself In” (blogher.com)
- Count words in documents in bulk with Total Assistant (techattitude.com)