This morning I touched on Sarah Palin‘s books. (See that post below)
Three more things about Sarah Palin’s books:
1. The latest one sold less than expected so even that franchise is on the way down. Not only does nobody know anything in publishing or Hollywood, you can’t depend on anything either.
2. It will still sell better than most anything else so it’s not dead yet.
3. Some people begrudge Sarah Palin (read: her ghostwriters) her success in selling her books, but those books make enough money to finance the rest of the list. She supports the arts. Despite herself.
I can’t stand her, but lots of people do and that translates to book sales.
- The Sarah Palin Insider | How Sarah Palin Deals with Her Opposition (newsflavor.com)
- Not Everyone Likes Being On The Same Channel As Sarah Palin (alan.com)
- The Sarah Palin Insider on The First Palin Family Row in 2011 (newsflavor.com)
- Sarah Palin and the “Do You Think She’s Qualified?” Debacle (themoderatevoice.com)
- Does Sarah Palin Support DADT Repeal? (slog.thestranger.com)
- George Will: Sarah Palin ‘Cannot Be Elected’ President (VIDEO) (alternet.org)
- Sarah Palin Is Mad at Us for Leaking Pages From Her Book [Self Referential] (gawker.com)