The most popular post of 2010, and my favorite, was about the evening I spent with Kevin Smith in Kitchener, Ontario. If you missed it, here’s that link one more time:
I attended two publishing conferences in 2010 (loved them!) but An Evening with Kevin Smith kicked up my energy and changed how I felt about me, art and writing. (Are you sick of my man crush on Kevin Smith? Too bad. Suck up the goodness.)
Do you need some New Year’s resolution energy and inspiration to overcome that stale 2010 inertia? Here are some more Kevin Smith posts to put some heavy horsepower into your creative life:
Now go make 2011 your year. I’m going to make it mine!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- All About New Year’s Resolutions (socyberty.com)
- Which SModcast is the best kind of SModcast? Does @ThatKevinSmith agree? (onegoodminute.wordpress.com)
- Top 12 New Year’s Resolutions (connectwithyourteens.net)
- 12 most popular posts of 2010 (arikhanson.com)
- Last Day of 2010 (justinelarbalestier.com)