This morning I mentioned I have some authors lined up for profiles for publication in this hallowed space. For instance, author of My Camino and friend of the blog, Sue Kenney, will share her journey across Spain and to publication in the near future. Not only is she an author, she’s a filmmaker, too.
Why can’t you spread the glory of your achievement, too? Answer: You can! I want to pick your brain.
I love books and love to hear from authors about their struggles and successes. If you’re an author with a book you want the world to know about (and if you have a book, why wouldn’t you?), shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’d like to make author interviews a regular weekly feature if I get enough interest. If your fiction or non-fiction looks like a good fit, I’ll send you a questionnaire to answer et voilà! Instant book promotion as we delve into your climb to the literary pinnacle.
Brains! Brains! So hungry! I want to pick at your brain!
- Author Success Story: From Salesman to Silver Screen. (lulu.com)
- b i b l i o p h i l . o r g (bibliophil.org)
- Author Websites: 7 Of The Best Writers’ Sites (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Author Says ‘Pay What You Want’ For His Dog Book (prweb.com)
- Laurence Hughes: Book Publicists Love to Hear “Pretend I’m a Producer, Pitch Me My Book” (huffingtonpost.com)
- How to Make a Book Cover in Photoshop (brighthub.com)
- “How Reading And Book Buying Has Changed With The Kindle” and related posts (thecreativepenn.com)
- The New York Times gets a new science fiction book review column [Jeff Vandermeer] (io9.com)
- The Ethics of Artistic Consumption: Seinfeld and Orson Scott Card (blogcritics.org)
- Maddie Dawson (officialmegtilly.com)