If you’re a writer, you must read this.
She also includes the best links she finds each week for even more great advice.
A full-time thriller writer makes predictions about the future of publishing.
(Good blog, irresistible title)
- Why Writing for Your Readers is a Bad Idea (wordsforhirellc.com)
- On Beefing Up Your Novel (advancedfictionwriting.com)
- How to Write (Better): Author Branding and Unmarketing in the Publishing World (blogher.com)
- The Trouble With Mid-Career Advice (whatever.scalzi.com)
- Top 10 Things That Would Make the Writing World a Better Place (chuckpalahniuk.net)
- Book Marketing, the Authors Marketing Powerhouse, Announces Writing Contest for Authors (prweb.com)